Source: CFN Media
The Canna World Expo is a global two-day online symposium featuring more than 20 industry experts taking place on April 4 and 11, 2020. The event will bring together more than two dozen industry leaders across four continents for a live question and answer format moderated by journalists that cover the industry from several angles.
Unlike many other industry conferences, the Canna World Expo targets a wide range of audiences, including physicians, executives, growers, researchers and individuals that use or are considering the use of cannabinoids.
The journalist moderators include:
- Jarrett Bell, NFL Columnist for USA Today
- Snowden Bishop, Host, The Cannabis Reporter
- Rob “Doc Rob” Streisfeld, NMD Host of Concierge for Better Living, Cannabis Radio
- Eva Silva of Eva Silva Media, award-winning writer and documentary producer
- Andrea Adams-Miller, Executive Producer & Co-Host Amplified, Voice America
- Frank Lane, President of Cannabis Financial Network
- Denise Mahaffey, CBD Public Relations & Media Pioneer
These moderators will cover a wide range of topics:
- Eliminating agricultural contamination.
- Pro sport concussions, post-traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury therapies.
- Organic growing practices.
- Scientific research and breakthroughs.
- Brain, digestive and oral health correlations.
- Going beyond THC and CBD with CBG and CBN.
- Legal and social justice issues.
- And much more…
It’s free to attend Canna World Expo on April 4 and 11, 2020, which will take place from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time. Online registration is available through Eventbrite Alignable Eventhi or you can register online today.
CFN is a media sponsor and we have speaking slot on April 11th at 1:30 pm PT.
The April symposium is the first of three CANNA WORLD EXPO symposiums scheduled throughout 2020 put on by Trinity Global Enterprises, LLC.
This article was published by CFN Enterprises Inc. (OTCQB: CNFN), owner and operator of CFN Media, the industry’s leading agency and digital financial media network dedicated to the burgeoning CBD and legal cannabis industries. Call +1 (833) 420-CNFN for more information.